The Premier Lumber Yard of Choice in Amherst, Buffalo & Clarence, NY
If you’re looking for 21st century building products coupled with 19th century service and values, then it’s time you discovered Mosher Lumber in Buffalo, NY. In today's age of impersonal warehouse stores, we stand ready to provide quality lumber and other home improvement products with knowledgeable personal service.
Our small town roots go back to 1892 when C.W. Foote started to build wood wagons and farm implements in his shop on Railroad Street in Clarence Center. He tried to use the best material possible while still giving people real value for their money.
Just as we still have some of his wagon parts in our shop, we have kept those same ideals in our business.
Honesty & Professionalism
Mosher Lumber’s reputation has been built on honesty and professionalism and our staff is among the best in the business. They are knowledgeable and experienced and can help you choose the highest quality products that will best fit your needs and budget.
Our Lumber Supply & Brands
At Mosher Lumber, we’re committed to providing Amherst, Buffalo, Clarence, NY, and all of Western New York with high-quality lumber at affordable prices. Our depth of knowledge, experience, and attention to detail make us the premier lumber yard of choice for contractors and do-it-yourselfers. Ready to get started on your project? Get in touch with our team or visit our lumber yard today to speak with our staff!
Our quality manufacturers and brands include the following:
Benefits of Working With an Experienced Lumber Yard
You have choices when it comes to sourcing wood for a project. Big box stores tout their convenience, affordability, and inventory, but working with a local lumber yard is a better choice for a number of reasons.
- High-Quality Wood: The reason that big box stores are able to offer attractive pricing to their customers is that they tend to take shortcuts in terms of quality. Our lumber yard stocks high-quality wood that we diligently care for, ensuring you get the best return on your investment.
- Extensive Selection: Because we are entirely devoted to selling wood, our lumber yard has a better selection than other sources. If you need a rarer type of wood, you’re more likely to find it here.
- Affordable Prices: While big box stores broadcast their affordable prices, that does not always apply when it comes to lumber. Lumber yards are able to keep their prices extremely competitive while offering wood at a higher quality.
- Custom Cuts: While big box stores can cut wood to certain lengths, only a specialty lumber yard can custom mill wood to the specific length and width you need. If you have a project with specific dimensions, visit a lumber yard to get the exact cut you need.
- Expert Advice: The employees at a big box store must retain general knowledge about an enormous number of products. At our lumber yard, we staff seasoned experts. We work solely with lumber and understand all of the nuances of what you need.
If you are interested in working with our lumber yard for your next wood project, reach out to Mosher Lumber today!